Patient Portal is a rich resource that allows you to interact with our practice in a secure manner and get prompt responses. We use www.yourhealthfile.com for our portal.
A few capabilities of the portal are:
• Secure, instant access to your medical records online
• Ability to grant access to your medical record to another family member or caregiver
• Send your records to another doctor
• Update and make amendments to your medical history
• Request appointments
• Request medication refills
• Do Tele-health appointments from the comfort of your home or office
• Pay your dues
Simply tell our staff you’re interested, and we’ll help you get started. Invites are sent by email.
Already a member?
After a few initial steps, you can access your account by visiting the link below:
1. Sign a consent form giving us permission to provide you access to your health information via the internet.
2. If we have sent you a portal invite as part of your registration process, you will be asked to sign the portal consent electronically before proceeding further.
3. Keep your password and login information secure. If you’ve lost it, visit the site and use the “forgot info” link to recover them.
Spruce Secure Chat
For the benefit of our patients, we also offer a convenient phone app called Spruce. This app allows you to communicate with us in a secure, HIPAA compliant manner via your phone. The capabilities of this app are :
- Secure text messaging with your doctor
- Secure image transfer with your doctor
- Secure file transfer with our practice
- Secure video chatting for Tele-Health visits.
In order to allow for better integration of your communication with your medical record, we request that Spruce be used for situations where the use of patient portal is not feasible. Spruce is NOT an emergency communication tool. Messages are attended to within one business day.
Please Click on the following link to download the app to your phone and connect with us