We offer a wide spectrum of community Medical Oncology and Hematology services to adult patients.
Listed below are a few common conditions that we routinely treat. Please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
- Common Solid Tumors – Breast, Lung, Colon and Prostate
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Soft Tissue Sarcomas
- Genitourinary cancers- male and female
- GI malignancies including neuroendocrine tumors
- Lymphomas- Hodgkin & Non-Hodgkin
- CNS cancers – Intermediate and High Grade
- Advanced Melanoma & non melanoma skin cancers
- Indolent leukemias- CLL, CML
- Elderly Acute leukemias ( non transplant candidates)
- Plasma cell dyscrasias – Myeloma, MGUS, Waldenstorm’s, Amyloid
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders / Neoplasia- CMML, ET, PV
- White cell disorders – various cytopenias/cytosis
- Platelet disorders- Quantitative /qualitative
- Anemia – Nutritional, Hypoproliferative, Hemolytic, Chronic Disease
- Coagulopathy – Thrombophilia /Bleeding
- Hereditary and acquired immunodeficient states.
- Lymphadenopathy / Splenomegaly
We are working to offer chemotherapy and non- chemotherapy infusion services at our clinic. While we bring our USP 800 compliant infusion room online, we will be using our affiliated hospital infusion rooms for our patients. Once functional by spring of 2021, we will be able to offer infusion as a service to your patients with non-cancer indications.